Design our New Swag!
Submit your design for On Your Feet's 2023 Swag! Winner(s) will receive a $25 Visa Gift Card and the winning design will be used as a t-shirt fundraiser for On Your Feet.
- Only three (3) design submissions per person are allowed.
- If you are under the age of 18, your design must be submitted by a parent or guardian on your behalf.
- All designs must be original creations of the contestant.
- Submissions must not have been previously published and must not contain profanity, trademarks, other organization's logos, or any copyrighted works of any other person or business.
- Submissions must be respectful.
- Design(s) must be submitted in .pdf or .jpeg format by completing the form and attaching the file below. Submissions must be received by 11:59pm (CST) on March 31st, 2023.
- Designs can be created in either Adobe (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Canva, or CorelDRAW. As well, designs can be drawn and scanned or a picture can be taken and submitted and On Your Feet will recreate the image into a digital format.
- Winning designer agrees to sign a waiver to allow ON Your Feet Foundation the use of their design, free of charge, for any and all printing and promotional purposes.
- Winner(s) must agree to submit a high-resolution layered vector art file within 5 days of notification and agree to work with the printer if slight changes/modifications are necessary for production. If not, an alternate winner may be chosen due to meet the production deadline.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to all contest rules. If you have any questions, please email alexis(at)onyourfeetmidwest.org.
- Designs should be able to be printed in no more than 2 colors.
- Designs must be created in either Adobe (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Canva, or CorelDRAW.
- Designs must be original
- Designs should incorporate one or more of the following colors:
Pink (#BB2253), Dark Blue (#00548B), Light Blue (#57C1E8),
Dark Green (#369040) or Light Green (#95D600) or White (#FFFFFF)
Entries will be evaluated as follows:
- Concept and originality of design
- Visibility from a reasonable distance
- Adherence to design and submission rules and guidelines
- Adherence to On Your Feet Foundation's branding guidelines, including logo usage, and colors
- Successfully capturing the spirit and mission of On Your Feet Foundation
- Totality of design and production readiness