Birthparents have access to case management supportive services designed to meet their unique needs.
Our case management services are birthparent-directed. Case Managers work with birthparents to support them by identifying needs; linking to community resources and providers; creating a plan of action; and monitoring progress on their plan, ensuring needs are being met.
Through advocacy, communication, education and coordination of services, On Your Feet Case Managers ensure that birthparents are connecting to their community; discovering tools to heal and love again; and are learning to accept, move forward and believe in themselves, changing their lives for the better.
On Your Feet Case Management Services include:
- Assistance in finding qualified therapists, coaches and counseling
- Assistance in establishing and supporting educational and career goals
- Budget-planning and connecting with financial counseling resources
- Helping identify housing, utility assistance, parenting, childcare, and other resources needed to reach goals
- Connecting to On Your Feet's birthparent community
- Identifying and enhancing individual qualities and strengths
- Advocating for birthparents on their behalf
Steps to Get Back On Your Feet
Apply for assistance so a case manager can contact you directly.
Work with a case manager to create a plan of action for your situation.
Accept and believe so you can change your life for the better.