From the Heart: Honoring Birthmothers
Birthmother's Day Gathering Details & Registration
For the second year, On Your Feet invites birthmoms from near and far to gather together on Saturday, May 8th at 2PM CST to recognize and honor you on your journeys. This one hour virtual gathering is open to any birthmom no matter when she placed or whether she is currently connected with On Your Feet Foundation.
- To participate in the Zoom, which takes place on Saturday, May 8th at 2PM CST (3PM EST, 1PM MST, 12PM PST), you must be a birthmother and register here.
- All birthmoms are invited to submit a poem (see next section) - either in writing or recorded (video preferred). We will be creating a video montage sharing the poems we receive as part of the Zoom on May 8th. Select poems may also be published in our upcoming birthmom journal. If you plan to video record your poem, please adhere to the guidelines below.
- Sign up to receive a special gift. Please complete the form at the bottom of the page to receive a special gift recognizing you on this special day. Quantities are limited. Requests must be received by April 30.
Poem Submission Instructions
Please view the following video on how to write and record your video. To submit your video, please send the file or a link to the file to Alexis no later than Friday, April 30th.
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Record your video using a horizontal/landscape format (hold your phone sideways).
- Position yourself in a well-lit area with the light directed at you and from above. Avoid having light behind you.
- Be someplace quiet.