A Reason to Celebrate
These days no one wants to miss out on a great reason to celebrate. We have all had tough times and plans have changed, but we continued looking for the good. And, we are all appreciating our special communities more than ever. Luckily, On Your Feet Foundation has big plans and a bigger reason to celebrate--it is our 20th anniversary! We have taken the last year to thoughtfully expand our programming and broaden our community while staying true to our founding mission--to support birthparents. It is also exciting that we have found new ways to carry out our core mission while continuing to hear the positive impact these programs are having. Join us in honoring the On Your Feet Community and this milestone. There are so many ways for you to get involved, no matter if you are a member of the adoption triad, an adoption professional, or a friend.
Let's Get Involved!
With so many different opportunities to get involved, there is a perfect way to give back for everyone. In an effort to start 2022, and our next decade of service, with a strong foundation for growth and influence, we hope you connect with one of these ways to show support:
- Attend Gather on November 6th. If you can join us in person for our outdoor gathering of cozy cocktails, a delicious food truck, a dance performance based on birthmother stories, live music and a live auction, we would love to see you there. Sponsorships are available for families, small businesses, and adoption professionals.
- Purchase a necklace that symbolizes the adoption triad.
- Donate in honor of a triad member in your life, an On Your Feet staff or board member using our online donation form and select an honoree. All honoree names (first name only if preferred) will be featured in our anniversary video.
- Join us for the bidding fun on November 10-13th for a virtual silent auction. Contact Allison if you have an item to donate.
- Register today for Triad Together, our final anniversary event, to come together for yoga, meditation, and discussion.
- Set up a recurring monthly contribution. This type of giving provides stability through predictable revenue, which can be used for staffing and long-term planning.
- Adoptive parents can join the Circle of Good, a giving club dedicated to the importance of the connection between triad members.
- Host a personal fundraiser benefiting On Your Feet Foundation and share it with your friends and family. You can use your own social media pages to accomplish this generous goal or use our new tool Give Lively and raise awareness about the importance of this mission and raise critical funds.
- Purchase birthparent journals published & designed by On Your Feet Foundation directly from Amazon Smile.